BE SURE TO READ THIS FULL AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE
IF ANY OF THESE AGREEMENT TERMS ARE UNACCEPTABLE, IT IS UNLAWFUL FOR YOU TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER.
THESE TERMS MAY PERIODICALLY BE ALTERED AND ADDITIONS OR SUBTRACTIONS MAY BE MADE TO THE AGREEMENT YOUR CONTINUED USAGE OF THE WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO SUCH CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED AND ENCOURAGED TO REVISIT THESE TERMS FREQUENTLY TO REVIEW ANY CHANGES WHICH MAY HAVE OCCURRED.
- Proprietary Rights. All Site content shall be protected under the copyright laws of the United States and shall not be used for any purpose not specifically authorized in this Agreement. The Company does not represent nor warrant that a usage of materials shown on the Site does not infringe the rights of any third parties.
- Inaccuracies on The Site. The Company makes neither representations nor warranties regarding the accuracy of content displayed or stored on The Site. Any and all liability is disclaimed by The Company regarding any issues of completeness, accuracy, or disclosure.
- Security. There can be no guarantee of security regarding the content or functionality of The Site. Unauthorized alterations or trespasses may occur by third parties which may modify or corrupt content or data on The Site. The Company assumes no responsibility for any such modifications or corruption of Site content and data.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in developing or delivering the Site makes any representations or warranties about the suitability of the content of the Site for any purpose whatsoever. ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liabilities. Neither The Company nor any other party involved in developing or delivering The Site assumes any responsibility or any liability for any damages (whether from viruses or otherwise) to your computer equipment or other property due to your access to or use of any data or information on the Site. NO SUCH PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRAT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
- Images of People or Places. Images displayed on The Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Company. Any unauthorized use of the images by you may violate copyright and trademark laws.
- Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (hitherto referred to as the "Trademarks") displayed on The Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Company. Nothing shown on The Site may or shall be construed as granting, by implication, any license or rights to use any Trademark displayed on the Site. Any usage of any content of any kind, including Trademarks, on the Site requires express written permission of The Company and any third party which may own such content or Trademarks.
- Links. The Company has not reviewed the content or nature of any linked sites which may be accessed from The Site. The Company is not responsible for the content of any sites linked from or any sites linked to The Site. Your viewing of, visitation to, or usage of any site apart from The Site shall be done at your own risk.
- Conduct of Visitors. The Company shall be under no obligation to monitor, review, or approve postings, transmissions, and similar material on The Site. The Company assumes neither responsibility nor liability arising from any content, information, or data from any user of The Site, including, but not limited to, error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy of information. As a user of The Site, you are expressly prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, obscene, defamatory, inflammatory, scandalous, pornographic, or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Company shall retain the right to remove any such posting or transmission and will fully cooperate with law enforcement and court orders which direct The Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Participation on Private Facebook Group. The Company retains the right to remove postings and/or participants in 'Verichannel Private', an invite-only trading and discussion forum on Facebook. Any participant in this group automatically accepts this term when authorized for involvement in this private group. A person, company and/or post may be removed at any time due to reasons determined necessary by The Company.
- Dealings with Advertisers. Your interactions with advertisers found on or through The Site, including expected receipt or delivery of any goods or services, and any other terms, warranties, conditions, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. You agree that The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred due to any interaction with advertisers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences of any interactions with any groups or individuals accessed or promoted through The Site.
- Listing Stones. Stones which are listed in the databases must either be owned by the lister, or the lister must have been granted explicit permission to list the by the owner. If in violation, Verichannel, LLC retains the right to remove listing privileges.
- Notices. The Company may, periodically, give notice to users through a general notice on the Site, email to users' email addresses, or by written communications sent to users' addresses.
- International Use. None of the information, data, or technology available on The Site may be downloaded or otherwise acquired into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has a standing embargo order; or to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By using the Site, you warrant and represent that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. Further, you agree to indemnify the Company against any and all costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses arising from any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States relating to such matters.
- Monitoring, Copying, Altering, or Interfering with the Site. By using The Site, you agree that you will not use or attempt to use any robot, spider, web crawler, screen scraper, or other automated query program or device, nor any manual process, to monitor or copy any content, design, or image on The Site without prior expressed written permission. Also, you shall not use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of The Site as intended by The Company. You agree to not engage in any action or behavior which causes an unreasonably large data or processing load on The Site or its technical components. You agree not to copy, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from The Site without prior expressed written consent from The Company and appropriate third party.
- Failure to Act. Our failure to act with respect to a break by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches or the same breach at a later time.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between users of The Site and The Company with respect to the subject matter hereof.